Effective date: May 27, 2019
Information Collection And Use
When you sign up to use the Service you provide the following data ("Registration Data"):
- Eg. joebloggs1
- Email address
- Eg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Never give anyone your password!
Whilst using the Service you generate the following data ("Enriched data"):
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- The scores you guess for football matches.
- Usage Data
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Collectively all of this data will herein be described as "Service Data".
We use your Registration Data, to create you an account in the Application, to verify you and to enable you to log into the Application for future services.
We use the Enriched Data to to provide you with the Application, to store your gameplay to provide you the service and issue you with scoring/ inform the scoring of others and monitor your in app behaviours with a view to providing a better service.
Your Service Data may also be used:
- To provide future services and for data analytics.
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Your service data is collected under the legal basis of Performance of Contract. Except in relation to Cookies which are provided by your consent and this preference can be managed via your web browser.
Personal Information of Others
When using the Application you will be able to see the name and points total of other users and they will be able to see your name and points total. This is to provide the service and enable you to view scoreboards. No other information will be viewable by other players except wherein they have upgraded their service and then they will also be able to view your predictions.
We keep your Service data for as long as you maintain an account or otherwise necessary to provide you with the Services. We will maintain your Registration Data for up to seven years after you have closed your account if necessary for legal obligation. Your enriched data will be pseudonymised or deleted within 30 days from the close of your account.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
As a member of the EU you have the following rights under Data Protection Law (GDPR):
- The right to be informed
You have the right to know what happens with your data. We do this through our privacy notice and if it ever changes - we will let you know.
- The right of access
The right to request all of the data we hold on you. There is no fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
The right to change your personal data if it is incorrect.
- The right to erasure
The right to have your data deleted if a) we no longer need it b) if you have given us your consent and now want to remove that consent or c) we have got the data unlawfully.
- The right to restriction
The right to stop us processing some of your data in order to a) make your data more accurate b) stop us using your data if you think it we are using it illegally c) you don’t want us to delete it but do want us to stop using it whilst you are trying to make a legal claim d) we are using legitimate interests to use it and you do not agree we have them.
- The right to data portability
The right to have a copy of your data your data so you can use it elsewhere.
- The right to object
The right to say no to a) direct marketing b) to us using your data for ‘public tasks’ or ‘legitimate interests’ or ‘research purposes’
- Rights related to automated decision making including profile
The right to ask us to use people instead of computers to make our decision.
- The right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent - at any time so that you will not be able to be contacted for marketing etc.
Security / Transfers and Third Parties
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Forescore agrees to provide the Service in line with Security Standards set out under the GDPR and UK Data Protection Bill.
Your service data is maintained and held on servers within the UK. information. If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Forescore may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Forescore.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org